Ivakhno Nataliya Valerievna, Candidate of engineering sciences, associate professor, sub-department of devices and biotechnical systems, Tula State University (92 Lenina avenue, Tula, Russia), email@example.com
Background. The article considers a topical task of constructing an algorithm for locating failures in systems of technical diagnostics of respiratory muscles’ simula-tors, the use of which will reduce a probability of patients’ barotraumas.
Results. The author suggested a method of construction of a logical sequence of tests of diagnostic parameters based on information evaluation of the recognition process. The initial data for the algorithm that implements the specified method is numbers of blocks a sample is divided to according to the terms of reference given by the depth of the diagnosis, as well as a list of all possible diagnostic parameters characterizing the functional connections between the blocks. As a condition, con-troling the algorithm at each subsequent step, the author chose the results of the pre-vious monitoring of the simulator’s parameters.
Conclusions. The designed conditional informational algorithm for failure loca-tion provides timely assessment and correction of operation of main components of the simulator’s blocks, as well as an increased fault tolerance of functioning.
1. Patent Russian Federation No. 115668. Dykhatel'nyy trenazher [Respiratory simulator]. Ivakhno N. V., Merkulova O. V. 20 September 2011.
2. Ivakhno N. V. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Tekhnicheskie nauki [Proceedings of Tula State University. Engineering sciences]. 2013, no. 11, pp. 98–101.
3. Ivakhno N. V. Izvestiya Tul'skogo gosudarstvennogo universiteta. Problemy spet-sial'nogo mashinostroeniya [Proceedings of Tula State University. Problems of special-ized machines engineering].2005,no.8,pp.218–221.
4. Ivakhno N. V. Materialy dokladov 10 Rossiysko-germanskoy mezhdunarodnoy nauch-no-tekhnicheskoy konferentsii [Proceedings of 10th Russian-German international scien-tific and technical conference]. Saint-Petersburg, 2014, pp. 115–116.
5. Ivakhno N. V. Fizika i radioelektronika v meditsine i ekologii: materialy dokl. 11-y Mezhdunar. nauch. konf. [Physics and radio electronics in medicine and ecology: pro-ceedings of 11th International scientific conference]. Vladimir, 2014, bk. 2, pp. 82–85.
6. Ivakhno N. V. 4th Russian-Bavarian Conference of Biomedical Engineering. Moscow, 2008, R. 229–232.
7. GOST 20911–89. Tekhnicheskaya diagnostika. Terminy i opredeleniya [Technical di-agnostics. Terms and definitions]. Moscow, 1989.
8. Afonichkin A. I., Panfilov S. A. Kachestvo informatsionnogo obespecheniya v protses-sakh upravleniya [Dataware quality in control processes]. Saratov: Izd-vo Saratovskogo gos. un-ta, 1988, 204 p.
9. Gasov V. M., Solomonov A. A. Organizatsiya vzaimodeystviya cheloveka s tekhniches-kimi sredstvami ASU. Kn. 1. Inzhenerno-psikhologicheskoe proektirovanie vzaimod-eystviya cheloveka s tekhnicheskimi sredstvami: prakt. posobie [Organization of interac-tion between users and technical means of ACS. Book 1. Engineering-psychological de-sign of interaction between users and technical means: practical guide]. Moscow: Vysshaya shkola, 1990, 127 p.